Exclusive AdSense Site Blueprint That You can Use

Internet is full of opportunities to make money, and blogging is one of the smartest and ethical way, to earn money. One big misconception about blogging is, you need to work day and night to make money. It's true when you want to create a name along with money, but if your goal is to earn money in shortest time and long-gain, then there are many shortcuts out there. For an example, a micro-niche blog.


In this newsletter I will share an example of  a micro-niche blog that is making $174 from AdSense/month for me and $100 on an average from Affiliate marketing with few hours of work.

 This is a blueprint for creating such micro-niche blog, and you can use it for any topic/niche you like. In my case, I didn't use any content agency, so I picked up a niche that I enjoy reading and writing about. So, instead of sharing a general post, I'm sharing the actual steps I followed to create one such blog, and after 40-50 hours of total work, this blog has made over $2000 for me in last one year.

Why start a micro-niche Blog?

First of all after so many algorithmic changes from Google, a niche website ranks higher in search engine. If you create a high-quality website on any particular topic, your chances of ranking higher is stronger than any existing authority website out there. Also, you don't have to work day and night on that blog, as once you have worked hard to create an evergreen niche blog, all you need to wait and see money-getting deposited into your account.

This is the blueprint of a micro-niche blog that I created. Do remember, this is the exact method I followed for my blog, and you can follow this to create one for yourself right away.

The Complete BluePrint to Build a Niche Website which makes money:

niche site example

Select Niche and Domain:

The most important thing that you need to do is find a niche that you are most comfortable with. Make sure to think of commercial and popularity aspect of it.  Since our target is to make money from it using AdSense, you should pick a topic that is popular in countries like U.S. and U.K., and have commercial value (High CPC).

In my case, I picked a topic call "Cydia" that is a jailbroken tool for iOS device, and very popular among iPhone users. I chose this topic, as I was very comfortable with it and expiration time on this topic was quite high, and it has good searched in Google. For quick research, I used LongTailPro Keyword research tool.
For domain, I settled with Cydiaguide.com

Keyword research and content planning:

For content planning, I was clear about few things:
  • Pick those topics that will last for long.
  • Make this micro-niche site like a Wikipedia for the topic you are targeting.
  • Pick the keywords that are driving traffic or CPC.
So instead of being particular about picking only high AdSense CPC keywords, I created a mindmap of content. Which was more like a FAQ of that topic. For example:
  • What is [topic]
  • How to use/install [Topic]
  • Advantages and disadvantages of using [topic]
  • Important Facts about [topic]
Keyword research and content planning
These were some of the basic ideas which I started before getting into detailed Keyword research, and later I used SEMRUSH to find more keywords. I picked few existing blogs that are driving traffic related to my target topic and used SEMRUSH to find all those Keywords. Also, competitor in organic search feature of SEMRUSH, gave me more options for similar websites, and thus more keywords. You can use this link to try SEMRUSH completely free for 15 days, which is valued at $150.
This way by the end, I had at least 20+ topic ideas for a micro-niche website. Next few hours I spent writing 4-5 blog posts, and one post daily for next couple of days. This way my content part was done, and I had 15 high-quality evergreen (2-3 year expiration) content.

Setting up the Micro niche blog:
Now, the rest part was very easy, as if you know how to create a blog on WordPress, you don't have to worry about much. Your content will do the rest of the magic. Here are exact tools I used to create and setup my blog. This checklist includes plugin, theme and other important details that you need to create your micro-niche blog.
  • Hosting: Bluehost with one free domain (Only $3.95/month) ( Check this tutorial to learn how to install WordPress on Bluehost)
  • Theme: SwiftThemes (Plug and play)
  • WordPress plugins:
  1. WordPress SEO by Yoast for site SEO.
  2. EasyWPSEO for Keyword optimization. (Learn how to use EasyWPSEO plugin)
  3. WPSocial for social media optimization
  4. Akismet for preventing comment spam.
  5. Auto post thumbnail for automatic generation of the featured image.
  6. Digg digg for Social Bookmarking icons
  7. Google XML sitemaps for creating sitemap.
  8. Insights for helping me in inter-linking while writing post.
  9. Jetpack by WordPress for multiple purposes including stats in Dashboard.
  10. No Self pings to stop self-pinging
  11. PushPress for faster indexing.
  12. SEO friendly images for image level SEO.
  13. Subscribe to comments plugin.
  14. WP Smush.it for image compression.
  15. WP Super cache for Caching.
  16. Wptouch for mobile friendly WordPress blog.
Additional steps that I followed:
  1. Made my blog on site SEO perfect.
  2. Took extreme care of content quality and Keyword score.
  3. Made few videos on Youtube and linked to my blog from description. This generated traffic and also earned decent quality themes.
  4. Submitted sitemap to major search engine.
  5. Submitted my blog to top 100 sites using IMT submitter.
  6. Created a logo using free online logo maker.
The whole idea with this blog was to work less, and make it ready for earning. So I didn't invest much time on branding, as the goal was to drive search engine traffic, solve the purpose and make money from the niche blog. Here is the traffic report of this blog from starting:
Niche blog traffic report

Do remember, this blog have only 26 blog posts, and it's not updated from month. At this stage, I have to start preparing few more content to push the traffic again.
Few things that I should have done: (Things that you should do)

Created separate Social media page: Social media profiles are helpful in many ways, but in this case I skipped doing it. Reason being, I didn't want to create a new social media property. But, it's always good to add Social media profile and use social-media automation.
I use tools like Bufferapp and hootsuite to share content from this blog on Google plus, Facebook pages.

No back link building and no promotion:
I have not built even a single backlink, and no promotion apart from bit of social-media promotion. All traffic is organic, and purely due to quality of content. I have worked most on On site and on Page SEO.
Monetization:
For initial couple of months I used only AdSense, and later added one affiliate product related to iPhone niche, which generated extra income of $100/month on an average.

Over all if you consider all the aspects in nutshell:
With $60 investment and 40 hours of work I have made over $2200 till now, and blog is still making money. Moreover, I don't need to spend time on backlinks and other promotional stuff which takes time. The whole idea is to set few more niche blog like this, and create different sources for online income. An eBook explaining step by step guide will be on sale from next month, for now this micro-niche blueprint is good enough for any experienced blogger to start a money making site with few hours of work.
Cholil If you have any question regarding this Blueprint, feel free to ask me by replying.
Have a great time & see you in next email.
Sourse by Harsh



No comments:

Post a Comment